Tentang

Friday 5 October 2012

The Story Of Us



There was a time when I said I love you,
Through thick and thin, this I swear stays true,
I gave up the world just for a second to be with you,
Now I wish I didn't do that, because you never said "I love you too".

Gave up my dreams so you can haunt me every night.
Gave up my worldly possessions, as long as I have you, it's alright.
Gave up my best of friends, now different ways we are apart.
Just to give you my heart, and you tore it apart.

It's taking so long to mend the broken pieces.
It's hard when every little thing make me reminisce.
I wish I can stop asking the question of what ifs,
Baby steps I take, hoping someday I'll find my peace.

Such is my reality, series of sad irrationality.
Who would have thought that this love would be my finality?

Please release me from your hook I beg from you.
Stop giving me clues; I tend to have meanings misconstrued.
There's nothing left in me, I assure you.
All the best of me were destroyed by you.

Now that our love has ended,
My heart is yet to be mended.

There was a time when I said I love you
Through thick and thin, what I swore stayed true
Until you left me out of the blue
That's when I realize you've never, and won't ever love me too.

-Buck Futter-

2 comments:

LamJa said...

sedap. jarang jumpa sajak english. keep writing dude. love ur piece. one love :)

me in LDR said...

ya, saya tahu saya banyak salah. saya hawa yang selalu mengikut perasaan tanpa memikirkan perasaan sang adam...=(